2009-01-18

My Long Lost Bestfriend

(gambar blur, excited sgt nak bergambar, hehe)

Last Saturday, I finally met my long lost bestfriend yang sgt2 disayangi. Cewah. I loved her so much. We’ve been distant these past 12 years. Oh I do regret this whole thing. Her name is Wan Isni Sofiah. A truly great friend, full of wisdoms, pretty at almost everything, had been there for me thru thick n thin, lovable… semua yang baik2 lah. Hihi. Byk sgt kenangan. Things with Arwah somehow involved her as well. Love u so much Wan! Harap2 sgt this friendship will stay till the end. (ohh sye mmg sentimental biler bab2 friendship ni, haha).

And the guy is actually my neighbor aka childhood friend aka bestfriend Arwah Fikh. His name is Ayie. Byk jgk kenangan ngan dia. Hehe, walaupun aritu setiap ms dier ejek ‘Ala awak tu dulu tak bercampur gaul ngn masyarakat’. Haha. I was like; ok, fine, my fault. It was my fault, no denial.

(Wan Isni, Ayie, Aida)

.

I plan to meet my old good friends and schoolmates, whoever had their share and special meaning to my life these 20 years. I am blessed with all good people and friends coming in my life. Huhu. Kalo sempat lah. Nway next would be meeting Hana, Tiah, Dila, Fizah, Dayah, Nairus! :)

.


No comments: