2009-02-04

GATHERINGs

For the past two weeks, I had series of gatherings. I had my chance to meet some of my beloved friends; from my primary school, SMARTIANs, and of course my remarkable 12.1 studiomates.

We had this first 12.1 gathering of 2009 last Saturday at Bagan Lalang. The beach is ok lah but I can assure the fun that we had was awesome. I think, lebih dari separuh ahli studio yang muncul, the food pun sgt best (thanx to Eli, Madec, and sume yg terlibat membakar hotdog, udang, ikan, kerang, etc).


Dan rasenya this is the first time that we had like 4 games played over and over non stop. And I love it when we all got physical and active. Hehe. Firstly was futsal (inclusive brothers and sisters) which I didn’t take part. Followed by teng2 (ok, only four of us). Then the fun began when we start playing 'bola beracun' and 'baling selipar'. Some of us even argued and got confused on how the games were played. Since yelah, dah bertahun jgk tinggalkan all these kind of childhood games kan. Dan sgtlah seronok dan kelakar. Seriously. Hehe. Selain itu of course la, acara bergambar melompat yang memang dah jadi tradisi.


Menjelang mlm, all girls dah balik dulu. Tinggal lah lelaki yang overnite ingin bercamping tgh having their sweet ‘pillow talk’; membincangkan 'isu dalaman' mereka. Which I tried to nyibuk but tak sempat since dah nak balik jgk. Haha. Ok. Anyway, I did have so much fun. Thank you guys!



A week before I met my 3D fellows two nights in a row. I met Nadiya, Adi, Aiman, Zamri, Hazran etc at Oldtown. (Tiah and Adi nak distribute their wedding card actually). And the next mlm I met Hana, Diella, Fadhlulhadi, Azwan, etc, which then I bumped into a bunch of other SMARTIANs. Tetiba cam ade gathering budak-budak SMART pulak kat situ, which was nice actually. Here is Hana. And Diella, my partners in crime. Ever. Muah2.


End.



5 comments:

adda_shariff said...

skit bonar elaboration nye.. kate friendship-freak...kihkih..

Anonymous said...

mcm mn dgn gathering dgn ols hsemate??

sobsobsob

the Stalker said...

adda = eem.. skit ke. takpelah. biar short n sweet. kahkah

cik power pink = haah la. setiap ari p bekfast nasi lemak tp lupe nak amik gambar. how come nak taruk muke my awesome housematez ni? huhu

Anonymous said...

Gathering tu mmg best sbb suma org sgt sporting time tu..aku harap kalo lain kali ade gathering,blh ler ramai lg yg join..geng2 terengganu xramai yg turun..suma cam sibukjr..ko ler aida,xajk abg ko.haha

the Stalker said...

eh2 tak ngaku adek beradek pulak ye kamu phat jenkins.. hihih