2009-06-25

Michael


I started to be acquainted with his music since I was very little I couldn’t remember, but year 1996 was when I really listened to this pop icon. Being an enthusiast of music as general, I was then becoming his biggest fan as I was astounded by all his unforgettable songs, inspirational lyrics, genius dance moves and of course the ground-breaking videos. I remember I was blown away by his live performance in 1995 MTV Music Awards.


People often underestimate the power of music, and the effect that it has on us. We forget how great musicians, produce great songs and write lyrics of meaningful messages can lift us up, and make us smile, and remember the place we had the most fun dancing to it. Michael was one of them. Michael is one of the few artists in the history of the art form to reach people of all age groups, races, and nationalities. The legend he is.

Rest in Peace Michael.


No comments: